5 Important Party Planning Tips Often Overlooked
When planning a party there are many things that we know you must take into account when trying to prepare that perfect event. For instance, making sure we have the cake and ice cream ready, party favors at the ready and games ready to play are some that we often think of first. What I would like to like to remind you about are the often overlooked ones that can really throw a wrench into your whole time table if you would happen to forget them.
5. Scheduled time the Entertainer will appear should be approximately 1 hour after the party starts. This will account for late arrivals to your party and take away the stop in the show or the entertainment.
4. Have a list ready with someone who will write down each present as it is opened and the persons name who brought the gift. This makes the whole Thank You process easy the next day when you are trying to remember who brought what and the generic Thank You for the gift thank you that is sent out when you forget who did what.
3. Remember when hiring a balloon twister, account for 5 to 7 minutes per child of time that you will need the twister for and then add on another 30 minutes to an hour (depending on party size) for balloon surgery or replacement or wounded or KIA balloon creations. In other words, if you are having the average size party of 10-15 kids, then an hour and a half to 2 hours should be the time allotted for a good twister. Maybe a little longer for one with advanced creations.
2. Have all pets safely kept away in another room if the balloon twisting will be inside. Many kids running around with these balloon creations could scare them and animal versus balloon always results in animal winning that popping contest. You won’t want your new puppy eating latex and getting sick or worse.
1. Give yourself enough time after the party to relax. You deserve it! After all, you just had Vynn Credible dazzle your guests and they all left happy, so why should you get to take some well deserved rest!
Have a great event and see you soon!
Tagged with: Adult Entertainment • balloon animals • balloon art • balloon creations • balloon decor • balloon distraction • balloon dude • balloon guy • balloon hat • balloon man • balloon sculpture • balloon twister • Balloons • Bounce House • brevard county • card trick • Card Tricks • children's magic show • Close Up Magic • clown • Cocoa Beach • corporate magic • daytona magic • Engagement Party • Family Entertainer • Family Fun • family magic • Florida Entertainer • Florida Magician • hire a magician • Home Show • Jacksonville • kid show • kids magic show • kids magic shows • Kissimmee • Las Vegas • Learn magic tricks • Magic • Magic Cards • magic dove • magic hat • magic rabbit • Magic Show • Magic Tricks • Magician • Melbourne • Melbourne Magic • Melbourne Magician • Optical Illusion • Orlando • Orlando Magician • Palm Bay • Pittsburgh • Ritz-Carlton • Rockledge • Sebastian • show magic tricks • Stage Magic • street magic • table magician • Tampa Magician • Titusville • Vero Beach • Viera • wedding
Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!